Call For Posters
Posters provide an opportunity for sharing valuable last-minute ideas,
eliciting useful feedback on early-stage work and fostering discussions and
collaborations among colleagues. We invite submissions on all topics of the
conference. All submissions should convey a scientific result or work in
progress that is not yet ready to be published as a full length research paper
at a refereed conference. Submitting a draft poster along with your submission
is not required but recommended. The page limit for poster papers is 2 pages
(including references). Accepted poster papers will appear in the companion
proceedings of the conference.
Submission - Full Papers and Abstracts
We invite original paper submissions which must be
original; it cannot be published or under concurrent
Abstracts will be included in program only.
For accepted papers, at least one author MUST attend
the conference to present the work.
- Abstract (Free formatting, within 1 page)
can be more focused and succinct contribution to the
- Peer-review: All submissions will be
peer-reviewed, the schedule would be:
- Fast first view. This will check for
Plagiarism, related etc. Those papers passed
the first view will be notified by email,
and paper will be forwarded for peer review.
- Peer review by technical committee takes
- Supplement submit. If you are asked for
some supplement materials, you are supposed
to feedback in 2 days.
- Failure to follow these guidelines may result in
submissions being rejected.
- Submission linkage:
You will need an account if it's your first time to
use the submission system.
- Submission Deadline: Feb 10th, 2022
- Notification Date: Feb 20th, 2022
- Registration Deadline: Feb 28th, 2022
- Conference Dates: March 18-20, 2022
For any questions -firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Tina Wong, Monday to Friday.