Call For Papers （Download）
Original papers are solicited in subjects including, but not limited to the following:
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology
system and simulation
- Cellular manufacturing
Automation, Control and Information Technology
Manufacturing processes and technology
- Manufacturing Systems and Equipment
and Agile Manufacturing
- Metallurgical Fundamentals and
- New Materials and
- Optical Material
- Polymetric Materials
- Smart Materials
- Biomedical Materials
Carbon based Materials
- Composite Materials
- Magnetic Materials
- Materials Physics
Materials Processing and Handling
- Metal Processing
Submission - Full and Abstracts
We invite original paper submissions which must be
original; it cannot be published or under concurrent
Abstracts will be included in proram only.
For accepted papers, at least one author MUST attend
the conference to present the work.
- Full Paper (Up to10 pages) should make substantial, novel, and relevant contribution to the field, follow the
- Peer-review: All submissions will be
peer-reviewed, the schedule would be:
- Fast first view. This will check for
Plagiarism, related etc. Those papers passed
the first view will be notified by email,
and paper will be forwarded for peer review.
- Peer review by technical committee takes
- Supplement submit. If you are asked for
some supplement materials, you are supposed
to feedback in 2 days.
- Failure to follow these guidelines may result in
submissions being rejected.
- Submission linkage:
You will need an account if it's you first time to
iconf submission system.
- Full Deadline:
January 15th, 2021 Final Call: February 10th, 2021
- Notification Date: February 20th, 2021
- Registration Deadline: March 05th, 2021
- Conference Dates: March 25th - 28th, 2021
For any questions -email@example.com
Dr.Tina Wong, Monday to Friday.